For our client, a service company in digital advertising and marketing, we are looking for a Reporting Controller for their office in Hilversum. As the Reporting Controller you will be responsible for the external reporting of the group and you will be involved in the audit process. You will work closely with the consolidation team and report directly to the Group Controller.
The organisation is working in a fast paced environment focused on building digital advertising and marketing services for international influencer brands. The environment is fast growing and rapidly changing. Due to these changes the tasks of the Reporting Controller may evolve over time. You will be able to develop and grow within the role and take on additional responsibilities as they occur.
- Responsible for drafting the groups’ external reporting
- Together with the consolidation team assuring complete audit files are in place
- Being involved in the audit process for the group
- Responsible for the local audits of several companies of the group
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance
- 5-8 years of experience in Finance
- Strong English language skills, both verbally and in writing
- You have strong knowledge of IFRS and experience with preparing financial statements
For the position of Reporting Controller our client offers a competitive salary. They will offer you a great lunch and organize nice parties and wintersports. You will gain experience in a global organization in an informal and pleasant working environment.
The organisation is an international organisation listed on the London Stock Exchange. Our client is active in over 30 countries and employs over 2.500 people worldwide. It has its headquarters in London, but the financial head office is located in Hilversum.