For our client, an entertainment company in Hilversum, we are looking for a Financial Controller. As the Financial Controller you will be part of the controllers team that handle the progress and delivery of the consolidated monthly reporting to the board. On top of this you will also be responsible for the on-boarding of the acquired companies and new labels.
The organisation is working in a fast paced environment focused on marketing. The environment is fast growing and rapidly changing. You will work in a team of 5 Financial Controllers, directed by the Manager Financial Control & Group Reporting.
- Direct and manage the financial reporting activities for entities under your responsibility to ensure quality and timeliness of (monthly) financial reporting
- Monthly analysis and review of reporting packages of entities within the Group
- Ensure compliance with accounting and reporting standards, incl writing accounting position papers (IFRS)
- Work together with the Group Controller to coordinate the group and local statutory audits process, delegate audit requests and liaise with the auditors on all audit topics
- Assist with monthly board reporting to the management board
- Role in implementing new ERP/Finance systems
- Constantly contribute to further documenting and improving processes as well as building a future- proof finance and reporting structure
- Manage and liaise with various stakeholders, such as FP&A Team, local MDs, Finance and Tax Team of the Parent company (S4)
- Ensure all reporting is compliant with statutory requirements and tax regulations
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance
- 5-8 years of experience, preferably a combination of Big4 Audit and Financial Control experience
- Strong English language skills, both verbally and in writing
For the position of Financial Controller our client offers a market conform salary. They will offer you a great lunch and organize parties and winter sports. You will gain experience in a global organization in an informal and pleasant working environment.
The organisation is part of an international organisation listed on the London Stock Exchange. Our client is active in over 30 countries and employs over 3.000 people worldwide. They have offices all over the world, but their main office, where the Financial Controller will be working, is located in Hilversum.
The company focuses on global creative productions. They partner with clients to craft work for leading businesses and brands.