For an international media organization we are looking for a Revenue Director. As the Revenue Director for our client you will be responsible for revenue control and the revenue reporting to the board of the organization for all the worldwide projects. You will manage a team of about 12 people, consisting of the BI specialists, Order Administrators and the Controlling team. You will report to the Group Finance Director.
- Discussing projects with all the Managing Directors of the offices worldwide
- Ensuring revenue recognition and pipeline management
- Review contracts, IC invoicing and timely sales order processing
- Responsible during the implementation of new ERP and CRM systems
- Responsible for improving dashboarding and BI
- A Master degree in Finance or equivalent
- 10 to 15 years of experience within an international company
- Experience with BI and ERP systems, and with implementing these
- Knowledge of revenue accounting in a project organization
For the position of Revenue Director our client offers a market conform salary. They will offer you a great lunch and organize parties and winter sports. You will gain experience in a global organization in an informal and pleasant working environment.
The organization is an international media organization and part of an international investment company. The organization operates in over 22 countries and employs over 2000 employees. They operate in a fast paced environment that changes constantly. This makes it that more interesting to join them now!