For an ambitious, fast growing scale-up, we are looking for a Financial Controller. You will be responsible actuals and will ensure the integrity of the financial accounts, help resolve accounting challenges and help scale the financial processes. You are energetic and like a dynamic environment where you have the possibility to achieve something.
In this position, you will report directly to the Manager Financial Control.
- Responsible for preparing the monthly reporting, cash flow forecasts, tax filings and statutory annual accounts
- Responsible for setting up project controlling and subsequently monitoring and ensuring an accurate reflection on the financial administration
- Responsible for the quality of the financial administration
- Working on the integration of administrations of new organizations within the group
- Support the strategic projects, such as M&A, and improvement initiative
- Relevant HBO bachelor’s degree, for example in Finance, Controlling or Accounting
- A minimum of three years of work experience in Finance
- A hands-on and ambitious mentality
- Knowledge and skills on ad hoc reporting tasks
- Excellent understanding of Dutch and English
The organization offers a salary between 50.000 – 60.000, depending on previous experience. Next to this are there plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth within the company. The company offers 33 leave days.
Our employer is a provider of value-added tests and compliance consultancy to the chemical pharma, food and feed industry worldwide with its headquarters in Utrecht. Based on their research, they offer high-tech solutions into the safety of food, medicines and chemicals. It is their ambition to grow internationally and become an European Market leader in the high-end, niche TIC business. Currently, the organization has over 100 employees consisting of lab analysts, experts, project managers, business developers and management.