For our client, an independent part of a globally operating investment organisation located in the Utrecht area, we are looking for a Senior Financial Accountant. This independent subsidiary is a new part and rapidly growing with a focus on logistics real estate. The position of Senior Financial Accountant is new within the organisation and therefore there is a lot of freedom and space for showing initiatives.
In this position you will be responsible for insourcing the accounting from the trust offices and setting up the structure. After this you will, together with a Junior Financial Accountant, be responsible for all accounting task related to the various assets. It is therefore an incredibly broad and versatile position where you get to experience rapid growth. You will report to the Head of Finance.
If you want to succeed in this position, you need to have affinity with IT and the associated processes. Next to this you have to enjoy maintaining contact with various business partners, both within the country and all over the world.
- Administration and accounting processing of transactions, corporate actions and statements received from the property managers, banks, etc.
- Taking care of the monthly closing and reports
- Liquidity management
- Follow developments and legislative changes and optimize existing portfolios accordingly
- You have completed a HBO or university degree in the area of business economics
- You have at least 5 years of experience with fiancial accounting or in trust offices
- You are a strategic and analytical thinker
- You have good knowledge of, and affinity with, IT systems and how to improve them
For this position, our client offers a salary ranging from €65.000 to €80.000 gross on an annual basis, depending on your previous work experience.
Our client is a globally operating investment company that belongs to the top of its industry. The organisation owns majority or significant minority interests in companies worldwide. Headquartered in New York, there are offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Our client's office is located in the Utrecht area, with the focus areas Corporate Accounting, Compliance & Reporting, Asset Management and Real Estate Management, in an international setting. The office in the Netherlands mainly manages portfolios of structured loans and real estate investments, in addition it manages equity participations in companies.
The position for Senior Financial Accountant is at an independent part of the globally operating investment organisation, focused on logistics real estate. It is a new position within a new subsidiary of the organisation, therefore leaving a lot of room for showing initiative and growing (with) the organisation.