We are looking for a Financial Accountant. In this role you will play an important part in the financial organization of the company and together with the Senior Financial Accountant you will be responsible for a client portfolio of more than 350 clients. You will also work in close cooperation with your colleagues of Compliance and Legal.
To fulfill this role, we are looking for a candidate with strong communication and interpersonal skills. You can get things done, and you do this in a professional manner.
- Set-up and maintain financial administrations
- Prepare periodic- and annual financial reports, budgets and cash flow statements
- compilation of consolidated accounts of the group, Dutch GAAP
- Filing VAT
- Cash management including management of bank accounts and payment instructions
- Monitor transactions of the client companies
- Maintain an organized planning of work to ensure timely and accurate filing of administrative records
- Maintain close contact with auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, notaries and other external parties in order to obtain the required information for reporting purposes
- A Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- At least five years of experience within the areas of finance, accounting, auditing, tax and internal controls
- Experience at international organizations
- Expertise in IFRS and local GAAP accounting, and internal controls
- General tax knowledge
- Pro-active and outgoing mentality (doesn’t let things happen or slide)
- Organized and methodical, a hands-on “doer” with attention to detail
- Proficient in spoken and written English
Our client is offering a salary of €50.000 - €60.000 per year, based on fulltime, dependent on previous experience and education, for the role of Financial Accountant.
Our client is an international umbrella organization which has ownership, interests in and supports underlying operating entities which in turn supply services to clients in the Cayman Islands, Luxembourg and The Netherlands. You will be working from their office situated in Amsterdam-Zuid (possible relocation to Amstelveen). You will join an enthusiastic team of professionals.